TTQS Model - Excellence in Delivering Quality Service in the hospitality industry

Together Towards Quality Service Model is mainly focused on three sections: #ttqsmodel

HOST - Employees / Employers

PRODUCTS - Hospitality/service 
QUALITY-SERVICE - Empower skills to deliver and create memorable experiences.


These are the main sections of the workshop delivered, starting with the HOSTS and PRODUCTS and then the last section QUALITY SERVICE.  #ttqsmodel 

Below are FEW of the testimonials from our esteem empowered staff who attended the workshop:





From City Seasons Hotel Dubai: 
“Was really useful workshop” Mohammad Sabir, reservation supervisor
“Mr Hassan did a good job for our team with such a good training” Ajith Ramachandran, guest service agent.

“Overall was a good workshop, thank you” Kuldeep Narwal, Pastry chef



From White Sands Beach Resorts, Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
“I like the workshop so much” Hadija Juma, Laundry
“I felt good because I have gained more knowledge from this training” Boniphace E. Jeseph, Chef
“The workshop was good and I have learned a lot, but will be nice if he comes again and gives us more ideas” Winnie John, Banquet Coordinator




From Seacliff Golf Resorts, Zanzibar, Tanzania
"I enjoyed very much the topic and I appreciate for management whom they provide this class for us. From now on, we will work even harder to provide good services for our guests." Veronica, housekeeping. 

"I appreciate and enjoy. Thank you for giving us this knowledge. I learn new things and I will share with my fellow team members." Rose Michael, front desk executive.


For more info and how you can book this unique workshop for your team (min 15 and Max 25), please fill in the contact form from our home page.  CLICK HERE. 




Comments